[TCCM] TCC grad student and families welcome dinner

Aileen Marie Devlin amdevlin at mit.edu
Tue Sep 11 10:00:15 EDT 2018

Hi TCC grads (and families, staff, young professionals, etc)!

I'm just reminding you about the welcome dinner tonight! Hope to see you all at 6 in the Coffeehouse lounge in the student center.

Also, make sure that you are on the tcc-grads listserve as well as tccm---I sent this to both, but in the future I'll just email tcc-grads to avoid spamming the others. Just email if you can't add yourself on WebMoira.

Other upcoming events:
Group dinner followed by Adoration
Wednesday 9/12 at 7:15pm
Details: we will meet in front of the Student Center at 7:15, walk to one of the nearby food places (like Flour, Soloniki, Anna's etc depending how we are feeling), get dinner, and return to Dining Room #3 in the Student center to hang out and eat (we should be back there by around 7:30 if you want to bring your own dinner and join us there), then at 8:10ish we will head over to the chapel to hang out with Jesus at adoration (confession is also available during adoration). Feel free to join us for either just dinner or just adoration if you don't have time for both!

Dinner after the TI talk
Tuesday 9/18 at 5:30
Details: The TI talk is "Augustine's City of God and the Nature of Politics" presented by Chad Pecknold from CUA in 1-190. The talk is at 5:30 and will probably end around 6:30 or 7 at which point we will decide on a place to go for dinner.

Best,
Aileen