[TCCM] TCC grad student and families welcome dinner

Aileen Marie Devlin amdevlin at mit.edu
Fri Sep 7 18:14:39 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

The TCC is having its grad student welcome dinner this coming Tuesday (9/11) so get excited for the opportunity to meet up with the community, get free food, and learn about our plans for the coming year.

Details:
When: Tuesday, September 11, 6-8 PM
Where: Coffeehouse Lounge in the Student Center (W20), 3rd floor
Who: grad students, families, staff, and young professionals
What: Grad student and Families Welcome Dinner, free food, meeting awesome people, learning about our Bible studies, learning about other community events, ...

Feel free to email me with any questions or if you can't make it and want to get in touch with the Bible study leaders or anything else.

Cheers,
Aileen