[TCCM] Mary and Men: A Morning Meditation

Ben Myers bmyers at mit.edu
Tue May 2 15:24:59 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

On* Saturday, May 13*–the 100th anniversary of Fatima–there will be a
meditation on the following questions: What kind of relationship do you
have with the Blessed Virgin Mary? Why does a relationship with Mary matter
for our personal and spiritual growth? Why does Mary matter specifically to
men?

There will be refreshments starting at *8:30am* followed by a talk,
discussion, Mass, Adoration, and opportunities for Confession, and it will
end by *12:30pm*.  The event will be held in the *Upper Room* (doors right
of the altar) at *St. Clement's Eucharistic Shrine*.

Men of all ages are welcome, so come learn about and pray with Our Lady!
If you have questions, please direct them to Joseph Austin (
josephhaustin at gmail.com).

In Christ,
Ben