[TCCM] New Location! Friday 7:30 pm in McCormick East Penthouse

Colleen R Foley crfoley at mit.edu
Tue May 2 10:36:09 EDT 2017

Sorry for the confusion! The party will be held on Friday at 7:30 pm in McCormick East Penthouse. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Facebook Event<https://www.facebook.com/events/460534074291069/>

On Apr 30, 2017, at 8:33 PM, Colleen R Foley <crfoley at mit.edu<mailto:crfoley at mit.edu>> wrote:

tldr; End of Year/Cinco de Mayo/Missionary Send Off Party - Friday 7:30 pm in the Porter Room in BC

Are you ready for this semester to be over? Do you want to eat chips and salsa, Mexican and Puerto Rican food, and cookies? Do you want to learn how to salsa dance? Do you want to celebrate all the awesome work that the FOCUS missionaries did on our campus this year?
<Chihuahua-in-sombrero.jpg>

Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo, that we’re *almost* to the end of the semester, and say good bye to our FOCUS missionaries before they leave for the summer this Friday (5/5) from 7:30-10 pm in the Porter Room in Burton-Conner.

This event is open to everyone in the MIT community. Please join us for our last big event of the semester to give a great send off to our missionaries! :)

Facebook Event<https://www.facebook.com/events/460534074291069/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22:%2229%22,%22ref_notif_type%22:%22plan_user_joined%22,%22action_history%22:%22null%22%7D&notif_t=plan_user_joined&notif_id=1493598181168658>