[TCCM] Fwd: MIT Gospel Choir Spring Concert 2017: "Yes!"

Ben Myers bmyers at mit.edu
Thu Apr 27 20:48:59 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael D Kitcher <mkitcher at mit.edu>
Date: 2017-04-24 1:51 GMT-04:00
Subject: MIT Gospel Choir Spring Concert 2017: "Yes!"
To: ucopresidents <ucopresidents at mit.edu>

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. Below is a short email with the details for Gospel
Choir's concert next Saturday. We would appreciate if you could send this
out to your respective fellowships. If you could make announcement
regarding the concert at your large group meetings, that would be awesome
as well.

Thanks and have a blessed week.

Regards,
Michael

Hi! You're invited to join the MIT Gospel Choir for our Spring Concert:

 *YES!*

a praise & worship event

Saturday, April 29  |  5 – 6 PM  |  6-120

J <https://www.facebook.com/events/1651737738468547/>oin the Facebook Event!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1651737738468547/>

​
Michael D. Kitcher