[TCCM] A note on the summer

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Sun May 22 14:26:33 EDT 2016

TCC,

With the school year over, I wanted to give you a few parting words, and some resources:

To all of those of the community leaving us for good, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I’ll be around during graduation week, so make sure to say goodbye before you leave! Also, please fill out this send off survey so that we can help connect you with other members of the TCC in your area - Graduating Student Survey<http://goo.gl/forms/5OGUWrZlUt>.

To all of those of you who will be returning next year, I hope you have a great summer. If you didn’t get a chance to say goodbye personally at Sunday's mass, send me an email to tell me what you’re up to. Also, please fill out this survey before you leave - Returning Student Survey<http://goo.gl/forms/5OGUWrZlUt>.

Again, if you ever have any questions about theology or ethics, feel free to always reach out. If you didn’t bring it with you, here's<http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin/2016/bulletin.2016-05-15.pdf>last week's bulletin with the list of suggestions on how to continue growing as a Christian while away from MIT. In particular, I urge you to find a parish as soon as possible. If I can help in any way, please let me know. When you get back, I’d love it if we scheduled a time to talk about your spiritual development over the summer.

You are all in my prayers, and I hope to hear from you all soon.

In Christ,

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)