[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (May 22, 2016)

Laura D'Aquila ldaquila at mit.edu
Sun May 22 01:24:42 EDT 2016

*== TCC Bulletin (May 22, 2016) ==*

The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity

In this bulletin:

(1) Summer Mass Schedule

(2) Graduation / Alumni Events

(3) Help us help others - Graduating students please stay in touch!

(4) BBMSK

(5) Cambridge Soup Kitchen

(6) School of Community

(7) Rolling Thunder

(8) Grad/Young Professional Women's Bible Study

(9) Ended Programs

(10) "The Traditional Theological Explanation of the Trinity: A Summary"

=== (1) Summer Mass Schedule ===

TCC's Summer Mass Schedule with Sunday Masses at 10 AM / Chapel starts
today, May 22. Our three Masses on Sundays and our Weekday Masses will
resume with the fall semester.

=== (2) Graduation / Alumni Events ===

All are invited to the following events. Please bring family and friends!

   - Graduation Mass: Thursday, June 2 at 5 PM / MIT Chapel. Reception will
   follow in W11/ MDR.
   - Alumni Vigil Mass: Saturday, June 4 at 4:30 PM / MIT Chapel. Reception
   will follow in W11/ MDR.
   - Alumni Mass: Sunday, June 5 at 9:30 AM / Kresge Little Theater.
   Reception in Kresge Lobby.

=== (3) Help us help others - Graduating students please stay in touch! ===

Please make sure you are listed as Catholic on WebSIS. TCC will send you an
annual newsletter to keep you up to date on our activities.

   1. Log on to WebSIS (http://student.mit.edu)
   2. Choose ‘For Students – Personal Records’
   3. Choose ‘Biographic Record’
   4. Choose ‘Optional Religious Affiliation’

=== (4) BBMSK ===
6:00 PM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays in front of St. Clement's
Shrine. RSVP at bbmsk.org!

=== (5) Cambridge Soup Kitchen ===
Meets on Tuesday at 6 PM in W11. Travels down Mass Ave. to Central Sq.

=== (6) School of Community ===
Run by Communion and Liberation, an international ecclesial movement. For
more info contact David (campeau at mit.edu) or boston.usa.clu at gmail.com.

=== (7) Rolling Thunder ===
Rolling Thunder is a Catholic undergraduate men's fellowship and prayer
group. On Saturday mornings we pray a holy hour at St. Clement's
Eucharistic Shrine before the 11:00 Mass. We usually grab lunch together
afterwards. If you are interested in joining us, we meet up at 9:45am at
W11 to walk over to St. Clement's together. We'd love to see you there!
Contact Andrew Berta for more details (andrew92 at mit.edu or 719-660-1850).

=== (8) Grad/Young Professional Women's Bible Study ===
Meets in Davis Square in Somerville on Monday evenings, 6:45-8pm. Contact
Camille (cmcarlisle at alum.mit.edu) for more info.

=== (9) Ended Programs ===
The following programs have ended:

   - Basic Course in Catholicism
   - Sunday Night Supper
   - Monday Night Discussion
   - Bible Study with FOCUS Missionaries
   - Weekday Masses
   - TCC Wednesdays
   - Graduate Bible Study
   - Book Club 'Ad Lucem'
   - Rosary in Maseeh Basement

Look for these programs again in the fall.

=== (10) "The Traditional Theological Explanation of the Trinity: A
Summary" ===
See the back of this week's bulletin
<http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin/2016/bulletin.2016-05-22.pdf>
!

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin