[TCCM] Fwd: Funeral of Joseph Hwang (Deacon Augustine's father)

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Sun Jan 3 16:55:08 EST 2016

Please pray for the repose of the soul of Mr. Joseph Hwang, Deacon Augustine's father, who passed away in New York on December 31 at age 90. He'd been sick for some time.

Details about the funeral are below, as is Deacon Augustine's email if you'd like to send your condolences.

Requiescat in pacem.

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779<tel:617-252-1779> (office)
617-910-0463<tel:617-910-0463> (mobile and text)
dmoloney at mit.edu<mailto:dmoloney at mit.edu>
https://www.facebook.com/mitcc
tcc.mit.edu