[TCCM] [TCC-M] Annual TCC Barbecue Tomorrow at 6pm at Kresge Pits!

Jacquelyn De Sa jdesa at mit.edu
Sat Sep 27 15:17:47 EDT 2014

Hi all,
Just a friendly reminder to everyone in the TCC Community that our annual
barbecue is *tomorrow, Sunday, September 28th from 6-9pm at the Kresge BBQ
Pits! *Undergrads, grad students, alumni, friends, family, and anyone are
all welcome to join the greatest grilling party of the year, featuring
ribs, coleslaw, handmade biscuits, and a lot of fun. If you're interested
in helping prepare tomorrow afternoon, please email me back! Thanks and see
you tomorrow!
Best,
Jacqui De Sa & Kelli Padilla
TCC Co-Community Chairs