[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (September 21, 2014)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at mit.edu
Fri Sep 19 20:37:41 EDT 2014

== TCC Bulletin (September 21, 2014) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) New locations for our Masses during the Chapel renovation
(2) Lector Training (09/21)
(3) TCC Fall Retreat (10/17-10/19)
(4) Pasta Feed (as of 09/19)
(5) Women's Book Club (first meeting 10/08)
(6) RCIA/Confirmation (10/05)
(7) Holy Hour and Divine Mercy Chaplet (10/03)

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) New locations for our Masses during the Chapel renovation ===
Sunday Masses / Holy Day Masses: Twenty Chimneys/Student Center (room 306)
Tuesday and Friday Masses: Main Dining Room / W11 except Friday 9/26 Mass will be held in the Community Room / W11

=== (2) Lector Training (09/21) ===
Makeup sessions for lector training will be held Sunday, Sept. 21st at 11
AM and 2 PM. Training is required for new and returning lectors to be put on the
schedule this semester. Email valenzuela.cj at gmail.com for more info or to sign up.

=== (3) TCC Fall Retreat (10/17-10/19) ===
Mark your calendar!  The retreat is FREE and will be held Oct. 17-19 at the Franciscan Retreat Center in Kennebunkport, Maine. Sign-up starts 9/28.

=== (4) Pasta Feed ===
Wind down after a long week over some tasty pasta at our weekly Pasta Feed
Event! We'll be in the Student Center / room 407 Room this Friday at 7 PM. So be sure to stop by for
food, fellowship, and fun. Contact jdesa at mit.edu for any questions!

=== (5) Women's Book Club (first meeting 10/08) ===
Our first book club meeting will be held Wednesday, October 8th at
8 PM. This month's book is "The Jeweler's Shop," a play about courtship and love by the
future Pope Saint John Paul II. Email Christina (valenzuela.cj at gmail.com) to obtain a copy
of the book for a co-pay of only $5! Meeting place TBD.

=== (6) RCIA/Confirmation (10/05) ===
Do you want to learn more about the Catholic Faith? Are you
interested in receiving the sacraments of Baptism, First Communion or Confirmation as an
adult? Our program will begin with an information session on October 5th at 11:15 AM.
Please contact Christina Valenzuela (valenzuela.cj at gmail.com) to register or to get more
info!

=== (7) Holy Hour and Divine Mercy Chaplet (10/03) ===
There is a group praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet on every 1st Friday of the month at 3 PM in W11 / Community Room during Holy Hour from 2:30 - 3:30 PM.  The next Holy Hour will be Oct. 3.