[TCCM] TCC Fall Elections

James "Mic" Byrne micbyrne at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 18 15:38:37 EST 2013

Brothers and Sisters,

The TCC elections commission is now accepting nominations for
councilpositions whose terms will expire at the end of this semester.

Nominations will be accepted until 12:00pm on Sunday November 24th.  The
Council will vote on positions at the Council meeting which starts
immediately after nominations close.

Please submit nominations for council positions by e-mailing the Elections
Commissioner at tcc-chair at mit.edu

Here are the positions which are up for election:

1. Council Chair (2-semester term)
2. Treasurer (2-semester term)
3. Secretary
4. Prayer Coordinator
5. Service Coordinator
6. Education Coordinator
7. Community Coordinator
8. Undergrad Member-At-Large
9. Graduate Member-At-Large
10. Webmaster

IMPORTANT: The elections commissioner will contact all nominees to confirm
their nomination.  However, please consider talking personally to an
individual prior to nominating him or her, because (1) a personal appeal
from a friend is more effective and (2) the nominations committee will
already by pretty busy without trying to answer lots of questions from
nominees (although we will do our best to talk to everyone).
Self-nominations are permitted.

If you have questions about a position, please email tcc-council at mit.edu.

Peace!

Mic Byrne
TCC Treasurer

James Michael Byrne, Jr.
Midshipman First Class, USNR
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Class of 2014
Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Department of Political Science
703.209.4321 | micbyrne at mit.edu <micbyrne at mit.edu>