[TCCM] Invitation from LEM: Pentecost Picnic this Friday at 5:30

Loni Butera loni at MIT.EDU
Wed May 23 11:16:11 EDT 2012

Invitation from LEM......

3rd Annual Ecumenical Pentecost Picnic
Friday, May 25 | 5:30-8:00 | Kresge BBQ Pits
Come celebrate the birthday of the Christian Church with our ecumenical brothers and sisters. It's the last day of finals, so plan to come, collapse and play some Frisbee and croquet! Feel free to wear something RED, both to represent Pentecost and to commemorate the blood you just shed during finals week.  Invite friends and neighbors, especially those of different traditions!
Note: The picnic is POTLUCK.  We'll provide the protein. If you can’t bring a dish to share, please come anyway!

Janie+