[TCCM] Divine Mercy Excursion

Kristelle Angelli kangelli at MIT.EDU
Tue May 22 13:19:49 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,
Our excursion to the Divine Mercy Shrine in Stockbridge, MA was postponed from
last Sunday until this Sunday. So basically, a few of us thought it would be
fun to visit the National Shrine of Divine Mercy.  It's a beautiful shrine
located in the Berkshires, a little over 2 hours from Boston. We'll be leaving
mid morning, packing a lunch to have there, visiting the Shrine and grounds and
going to Mass, then heading home.  If you are free and would like to go, or
would like more info, email me at kangelli at mit.edu by Friday.
Kristelle