[TCCM] Apple Picking trip - T O D A Y !!!

Loni Butera loni at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 11 10:57:53 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

There are still spots left for TCC's

                            Apple Picking Trip      TODAY,    Tuesday, Oct. 11.

The bus will leave from
                                            W11   at    2:30PM

and we will return to MIT about 8:30PM.

After apple picking, we will be visiting St. Benedict Abbey in in Still River, MA to join the monks for Evening Prayer and then they will have dinner for us.
Everything will be free except the cost of picking apples. Hope you can make it!

 It will be a great time and a beautiful day to take a break from studying! If you would like to come and have not already signed up, please email me at
kangelli at mit.edu.

Kristelle