[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (October 09, 2011)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 9 01:24:23 EDT 2011

== TCC Bulletin (October 09, 2011) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) TCC Fall Retreat (10/21-10/23)
(2) TCC Apple Picking Trip (10/11)
(3) Freshmen Event by FOCUS (10/11)
(4) TCC Elections
(5) No Monday Night this Week (10/10)
(6) Bible Studies Calendar

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) TCC Fall Retreat (10/21-10/23) ===
The TCC Fall Retreat will be on October 21-23 at the Franciscan Retreat Center in Kennebunkport, Maine. We will depart W11 Friday, October 21 at 5PM. We will depart Kennebunkport Sunday, October 23 at 10AM. There is no cost for transportation, lodging, and food. The sign-up list will be in the back of the Chapel, or you can sign up by emailing catholic at mit.edu.

=== (2) TCC Apple Picking Trip (10/11) ===
Join us on October 11 for the TCC's Annual Apple Picking Trip. The bus leaves W11 at 2:30 PM. After an afternoon of picking apples, we will have dinner together. Sign up at the back of the Chapel, or contact Kristelle at kangelli at mit.edu.

=== (3) Freshmen Event by FOCUS (10/11) ===
On Tuesday, October 11, join the FOCUS missionaries for daily Mass at 12:05 PM followed by lunch at 12:30 PM in W11 with discussions about time management. We will have an upperclassman speak about how balancing academics, faith life, and social life can best be done. There will also be a panel of students to answer any questions you may have.

=== (4) TCC Elections ===
We are now accepting nominations for the TCC Council. If you are looking for ways to help out the TCC, please prayerfully consider serving on the TCC Council. For more information, please contact tcc-nominations at mit.edu.

=== (5) No Monday Night this Week (10/10) ===
No Monday Night on October 10 due to Holiday, enjoy the break!

=== (6) Bible Studies Calendar ===
Bible studies are being held by MIT FOCUS missionaries and by MIT TCC student leaders. Please refer to tcc.mit.edu/www/biblestudies.html for the calendar with these, and feel free to add the calendar or events to your own! The calendar is also available on the sidebar for the tcc webpages.