[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (November 20, 2011)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 18 16:27:43 EST 2011

== TCC Bulletin (November 20, 2011) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Prayer Group/Bible Study for Married Women
(2) TCC Praise Band
(3) Introduction to the New Mass Translation (11/20)
(4) Cancellations due to Holidays

TCC wishes you a happy Thanksgiving holiday and safe travels!

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Prayer Group/Bible Study for Married Women ===
Tuesdays from 6-7 PM in W11-small dining room. We are starting a weekly prayer group/Bible study for married women. Please contact Susan Gotrik at susan.gotrik at gmail.com if you are interested.

=== (2) TCC Praise Band ===
The TCC praise band is looking for new members. If you like to sing, play piano, guitar, bass, percussion, or violin, if you love praise and worship music, if you feel called to serve the TCC community, if you want to praise the Lord through song, we do one 1.5 hour rehearsal per week and play approximately one contemporary music Mass a month. Please contact Natalia Guerrero at tcc-praiseband-info at mit.edu if interested.

=== (3) Introduction to the New Mass Translation (11/20) ===
Join us today following the 5 PM Mass in W11 to learn about the New Translation of the Mass. There will be explanations of changes, expert commentary by theologians, questions answered, and new music sing-alongs with the choir. We will begin using the New Translation starting on November 27.

=== (4) Cancellations due to Holidays ===
There will be no 12:05 PM Mass on Friday, November 25 and no Scripture Study and Adoration and Reconciliation on November 23 due to Thanksgiving vacation.