[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (November 13, 2011)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 11 16:10:39 EST 2011

== TCC Bulletin (November 13, 2011) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Prayer Group/Bible Study for Married Women
(2) TCC Praise Band
(3) Introduction to the New Mass Translation (11/20)

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Prayer Group/Bible Study for Married Women ===
We are starting a weekly prayer group/Bible study for married women. We will meet for an hour starting in November. Please contact Susan Gotrik at susan.gotrik at gmail.com if you are interested.

=== (2) TCC Praise Band ===
The TCC praise band is looking for new members. If you like to sing, play piano, guitar, bass, percussion, or violin, if you love praise and worship music, if you feel called to serve the TCC community, if you want to praise the Lord through song, we do one 1.5 hour rehearsal per week and play approximately one contemporary music Mass. Please contact Natalia Guerrero at tcc-praiseband-info at mit.edu if interested.

=== (3) Introduction to the New Mass Translation (11/20) ===
Join us on November 20 following the 5 pm Mass in W11 to learn about the new translation of the Mass. We will begin using the new translation starting on November 27.