[TCCM] This Weekend in the TCC

Margarita A Esteban mesteban at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 9 21:04:18 EDT 2010

Hello, TCC!

The Tech Catholic Community is kicking off the semester with several events this weekend.  Read on for more information:

---------------------
TCC Semester Kickoff
Saturday, September 11
6 PM in W20-307 (Mezzanine Lounge)

Join the TCC for a REVOLUTION!  There will be tie-dyeing, free food, games, and great fellowship.  By the end of the night, you'll know just how much a polar bear weighs.

---------------------
TCC Barbecue
Sunday, September 12
Kresge BBQ Pits

Come out after the 1 PM Mass for the annual TCC barbecue!  Come out, enjoy the food, and meet the new students!

Drop by the W11 kitchen after the 9:30 Mass if you want to help with the cooking.  We're cooking massive amounts of ribs, cole slaw, and biscuits, and we really could use your help!

---------------------
The TCC Praise Band is starting up again!

We are seeking enthusiastic singers and musicians who want to praise God and reach out to the MIT student body through Masses and Praise and Worship Nights.

The Praise Band gathers weekly for prayer, fellowship, and music practice.

An informational meeting for new members will be held on *Sunday 9/12 at 6:15 pm in Room 201 of the Student Center*.

For more information, or if you are unable to attend the meeting  please contact *tcc-praiseband-info at mit.edu*

 *Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! ~Psalm 150:6*

In Christ,

Maita Esteban
Community Coordinator
Tech Catholic Community