[TCCM] Weekly Bulletin (September 05, 2010)

Tony Valderrama tvald at MIT.EDU
Sat Sep 4 09:36:20 EDT 2010

== TCC Bulletin (September 05, 2010) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Mass schedule
(2) Council Meeting (Sun 9/5)
(3) Fellowship Night (Sat 9/11)
(4) Get Involved!

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The bulletin distributed at Mass can be found at
http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin/2010/bulletin.2010-09-05.pdf

=== (1) Mass schedule ===

The semester mass schedule has resumed.  Mass will be celebrated on
Sundays at 9:30am, 1:00pm, and 5:00pm in the Chapel.  Donuts and coffee
will be served afterwards in W11.

Daily mass will be celebrated on Friday, 9/10 at 12:05pm in the W11
Community Room.  The regular schedule (Tue/Fri 12:05pm) will resume on
Tue 9/14 in the Chapel.

=== (2) Council Meeting (Sun 9/5) ===

The TCC Council will be meeting in the W11 Small Dining Room at 4pm on
Sunday, 9/5, to finalize plans for the semester.  All are invited to attend.

=== (3) Fellowship Night (Sat 9/11) ===

Join us for an evening of fellowship, prayer, and excitement!  Get to
know fellow members of the Catholic community.  Dinner will be provided.

=== (4) Get Involved! ===

The Tech Catholic Community is an entirely student-run organization.
That means we need your help!  Please take the time to help out your
fellow students.  If you find an activity you enjoy, offer to assist
whoever's organizing it.  There are also plenty of positions, such as
webmaster or historian, which are open within the administrative body
that supports the community.

You can view more information about our activities, mailing lists, and
opportunities to get involved at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/getinvolved.html