[TCCM] Come to the TCC Council Meeting, 2/28 at 6pm!

Amanda Turk turk at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 22 09:12:41 EST 2010

Good morning, TCC!

This *Sunday, February 28, the TCC Council will be having at meeting at 6pm
in W11-SDR*. *Everyone* (not just people on the council) is welcome to
attend- and it would be wonderful to have as many people as possible there!

Attached to this e-mail is the meeting agenda. You will see that this
weekend, in addition to having a general update on TCC ministries and
activities, we will also be discussing the upcoming TCC Council elections
and TCC's response to the new United Christian Organization (UCO)
constitution. As such, *I would especially encourage anyone who is
interested in being a part of the* *TCC Council to attend this meeting*- you
do not have to have any previous experience with leadership, just a
willingness and desire to serve the community!

The new UCO Constitution is attached; I would love to hear feedback from
anyone in the community about it, either via e-mail or at the meeting on
Sunday. I will also be sending out a version later this week that highlights
the changes to the constitution and how they will affect TCC.

I hope to see you all next Sunday evening! Even if you can't make it, be on
the lookout for meeting minutes early next week.

Have an wonderful and blessed week!

In Christ,
Amanda Turk (TCC Council Chair)