[TCCM] Tragedy at Virginia Tech

Loni Butera catholic at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 18 09:53:50 EDT 2007

We invite ...

...all members of the MIT community to an interfaith ceremony
of healing and reflection, organized by the Institute's chaplains,
this afternoon, Wednesday, April 18, at 4:00 p.m. in the Chapel.
We anticipate that in the days to come members of the community will
organize additional opportunities to gather in remembrance.  At the
same time, we encourage those with connections to the Virginia Tech
community and those who find themselves particularly disturbed by
yesterday's events to contact the many individuals and offices at the
Institute who can offer support, including the Mental Health service
in MIT Medical and the housemasters and tutors in the residence
system.