[TCCM] Volunteer w/ Charles River Conservancy, 10/29

Dave H. Crusoe dhcrusoe at projectkir.org
Tue Oct 10 15:51:45 EDT 2006

Hey everyone!

Are you enamored with the Charles River? The Charles River
Conservancy needs your help to clean up the Charles River-banks
(clearing brush, cleaning up litter) on Sunday, October 29, so we can
all enjoy its beauty!

This volunteer opportunity is atypical in that it takes place on a
Sunday morning, from 10am to 2pm, near the MIT bridge. It's possible
that some of us could volunteer in two shifts, so that we'd be able
to attend our normal morning mass. However, it's more likely that we
would need to attend the afternoon mass instead.

If enough people are interested in volunteering, I'll connect with
the Conservancy to let them know of our availability. SO: If you're
interested to volunteer on the 29th, PLEASE E-MAIL ME!

And, if you're not available, it's ok! I'm going to try to find a
time in November (on a Saturday!) when we might arrange a similar
event. So, stay tuned!

Thanks & in peace,

--Dave