[TCCM] Sunday Events!

Elizabeth Basha e_basha at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 26 09:53:16 EST 2005

Welcome back to snow!  We will be resuming our weekly emails this
Sunday, but I wanted to let you know of two events on Sunday.  Please
see below for details and contact me if you have any questions!
Thanks,
Elizabeth

TCC Council Meeting
First Meeting of the Spring semester!  This Sunday, January 30, at
10:45am in the Small Dining Room.  Help plan events such as Mardi Gras,
Lenten activities and BBQs!  Hope to see you there!

Women & Faith Meetings
Introduction & planning meeting at 2:30pm on Sunday, January 30 in the
Small Dining Room of W11

Please email e_basha at mit.edu or hayley at mit.edu if you would like to be
included on the Women & Faith meeting email list

Purpose:
Develop a sense of community among women associated with the TCC.
Consider the calling of the laity to follow in the way of Jesus Christ,
and how women, in particular, can answer this call.  Understand the
historical role of women in the Church and how to translate to the roles
of the Catholic woman today.  Interpret & discuss how Catholic ethics
can be incorporated into our everyday lives, using Scripture and Church
tradition as guides.