[Tango-A] MISC: New Comme il Faut Shipment!

Maleva Shoes jennifer at malevashoes.com
Thu Jun 26 10:07:38 EDT 2014

Ladies,

Our new batch of gorgeous Comme il Faut shoes is here! No matter how many
years we've been receiving shipments, we are always struck by how
stunningly beautiful these shoes are whenever we open the box. See what
we're talking about by visiting:

*www.MalevaShoes.com <http://www.malevashoes.com/>*

Don't forget to take a look at our new Maleva brand shoes too! They are at
the top of the stock lists; Comme il Fauts are listed below...

We had a great time at the Boston Tango Festival last weekend. Hope to see
you at another event soon!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bratt
Maleva Shoes