[Tango-A] NA-C: 2015 Chicago Mini Tango Festival - Happy New Year

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 16:47:39 EST 2014

                 Chicago Milonguero, Ltd. NEWSLETTER  :  December 27, 2014  ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!2015 Chicago MiniTango Festival  "Early, Early Bird Rates"End next week! Early, Early Bird Rates to the 2015 Chicago Mini Tango Festival (http://chicagotangofestival.com) -- the 10th annual milonguero festival in Chicago --  end on January 1, 2015.   Come join our guests from Canada, France, New Zealand, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
 Early, Early Bird Rates are available for Festival Passes (Full Festival Pass, Saturday Arrival Pass, Undergraduate Student Pass,  Day Passes, Milonga Pass, and Beginner Pass) through Thursday, January 1, 2015. The instructors include Susana Miller, 2012 World Tango Champions - Facundo de la Cruz and Paola Sanz, Nelida "Nely" Fernando and Jose Luis Ferraro, and Alicia Pons and Luis Rojas.  DJs and possible additional instructors will be announced in the near future. Information on the instructors  can be obtained here: http://chicagotangofestival.com/instructors.html
The Festival will be held at the Rosemont Hilton. The special $121+tax rate per night for 1-4 people is valid for the 2015 Festival.  The hotel provides complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O’Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym access, and a reduced overnight parking rate ($10 per day for overnight guests and $10 for daily parking passes). For more details and to register at the hotel go to:  www.rosemont.hilton.com/chicagominitangofestival Travel discounts are available on United Airlines and Avis. For more information go to:  http://chicagotangofestival.com/locations.html#discounts We will have at least ten milongas and practicas and 22 workshops for Festival attendees.  As usual, we also plan to have some special “master classes”, as well as an "intensive beginner bootcamp" for the novice or new dancer. The workshop schedule should be available mid January.  Once we announce our workshop class schedule, registration priority to the workshops will be based on your date of registration to the Festival.  We will have a limit to the number of attendees per workshop.
To register for the festival, please go to: http://chicagotangofestival.com/register.html. Once you complete your registration form, please make sure to enter the captcha code to continue.  Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.
 Take care, Ray BarbosaChicago Milonguero, Ltd.www.chicagotangofestival.cominfo at chicagotangofestival.com