[Tango-A] NA-E: Chicho Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda in NYC Jan 9-12, 2015

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 14:30:49 EST 2014

TO REGISTER: WWW.TANGOFRS.COM

Less than two weeks left before an amazing learning opportunity in NYC!!

INTENSIVE SEMINAR with Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda!!!
January 9-12, 2015
Location: Adelante Studios
25 W 31st Street, Fl 2, NYC

Pre-registration required. Registration is limited to 25 couples.
Please contact us if you need help finding a partner.

Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1491148027806985/
More info: Facebook or e-mail tangoelement at gmail.com

A message from Chicho to the seminar participants:

"Tango is now a trans-cultural movement.
It’s gone to the never imaginable horizons.
It crossed oceans and seas, and spread to the most hidden corners of
this planet to warm up souls of the lonely…
It’s already beyond a dance, it's a form of communicating... feeling
another person.
Whether it’s physical or ephemeral, tango is a marginal language
spoken only among those few privileged ones.
But to speak it… to move and to discover the essence would be a more
real point… more difficult.
Tango exists in everyone who dances it, but the depth… doesn’t.
This time the seminar will be focusing even more on the internal
search of that essential in tango.
Often we hear that to be able to give we have to first get to know
ourselves from the inside.
And since tango is giving and receiving... the optimal mix would be to
get to know our sensibilities in connection to the technical and
structural possibilities of this dance. Pushing our bodies to the
limits in order to understand the why, the soul of the movement, our
communication with the other… and creating from the moment of learning
the mechanics, the musicality and the different and diverse paths we
can take, it’s our mutual work – yours and ours.
We will be there for you to share our tango, to keep discovering and
pushing a bit forward every day…
We look forward to our encounter!”

Mariano “Chicho” Frumboli

Exclusive performance on Saturday, January 10th @ the New York City All