[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango by Moonlight FRIDAY 9/13 in BOSTON near Harvard Sq

Dancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Thu Sep 12 02:19:29 EDT 2013

Summer is trying to make one last comeback as it's a 2-day heatwave.  Why
not celebrate the preliminary arrival of Fall afterwards on FRIDAY with
Tango by Moonight outdoors near the Weeks Footbridge at Harard Sq?  We have
plenty of good music and even a dance floor will come down at some point in
the evening.  So bring your friends and your shoes and come dance to
Boston's most romantic event of the summer.  We start with an intro crash
course for beginners at 7:30, and general dancing  from 8pm to 11pm.  For
more information, call Clifton at 617-413-2981 or Tango Line at 617-699-6246
(email info at bostontango.org).  We look forward to seeing you all this Friday
for dancing outdoors!!!!