[Tango-A] NA-E: Tangosutra Oct 25-27: A Lyrical Weekend of dancing Argentine Tango in Washington DC,

Nancy Hirschhorn nhirschhorn at starpower.net
Tue Sep 10 19:40:07 EDT 2013

Posted on behalf of Shashin:

Hi All,

I'm hosting the 9th annual Tangosutra festival in Washington DC on Oct
25-27, 2013!

The aim is to have a great weekend socializing with friends (old and new),
enjoying incredible music and savoring the magic of social dancing. No
performances, no announcements, just dancing the nights away. Pure and
simple.

Please invite your favorite partners to attend! Meeting everyone else's
favorites brings a deep sense of enjoyment to the weekend.

The Djs are TBA. The teachers are Rocio De Los Santos & Luciano Capparelli,
Maria Ybarra, Maxi Gluzman, and Felipe Martinez.

This year we have two tracks of classes, please select one when registering.
Class sizes and registration will be limited on a first sign up basis.
Please register early to save your spot.

You'll find all the other details on the website.

http://tangobarrio.com/tangosutra.html

Cheers!

Shashin