[Tango-A] MISC: LAST CALL! A Tango Tour to Buenos Aires - December 2-11, 2013

Meredith Klein meredithleeklein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 10:29:01 EST 2013

Hello Friends,

It's not too late to join our Tango Tour to Buenos Aires (December 2-11),
featuring...

** AMAZING instructors: Nito & Elba Garcia, Alejandro Larenas & Marisol
Morales, Carlos & Rosa Perez, and Octavio Fernandez & Carla Marano;
** 9 nights stay at La Luna Llena, a light-filled bed & breakfast with
exquisite modern architecture, on-site space for classes, and in an
excellent location in the Palermo Hollywood neighborhood of Buenos Aires;
** Exceptional & friendly professional dancers to assist you in classes &
dance with you at milongas (25 hours total).  Our dancers show you off so
that afterwards you get dances from lots of other dancers in the milonga;
** Nightly attendance at a variety of milongas and practicas chosen to show
you the full range of spaces and environments in which tango is danced in
the city of its birth;
** Group excursions throughout Buenos Aires and beyond to get to know the
city and for important activities like shoe shopping! ;)
** Yoga classes & a chacarera class; and
** Free time for exploring the city on your own.

We have held three previous (wonderful) tours, and are using all of that
experience to ensure that this is the best tour yet.  The tour is guided by
Meredith Klein, Director of the Philadelphia Argentine Tango School, and
Monica Moya, a lifelong resident of Buenos Aires.

You'll find much more information at
http://philadelphiatangoschool.com/tour-details.html. If you are
considering joining the group, please get in touch with me at 617-291-3798
 or meredithklein at gmail.com.

Thanks very much!
Meredith