[Tango-A] NA-E: Saturday, November, 16 El Besito Black & White Milonga- Live Music & Food Drive

Tango Dancers tangodancers at comcast.net
Tue Nov 12 23:11:00 EST 2013

Saturday, November 16, 2013 El Besito Black & White Milonga

Live music, Tango Duo from La Plata, Argentina.
Emmanuel Trifilio on Bandoneon and Marcelo Adrian Villanueva on Guitar
Special Guest Musician
Wendy Zoffer on flute
Guest Singer
Magdaliz Roura

Dance Time Studio of New Jersey
3003 Lincoln Drive West
Suite C/D
Marlton, NJ 08053

8:00-9:00pm: Pre-milonga lesson
9:00pm-12:00am- Black & White Milonga
Cost $17.00

Warm cozy atmosphere, food, dancing and plenty of fun. BYOB
Wear something Black & White

NOVEMBER FOOD DRIVE
This month we are planning a food drive for the South Jersey Food Bank and for Feeding America. For every $20.00 given in Cash, Gift Cards to local Supermarkets or Canned or Boxed Foods we will offer one free group Tango class. The $20.00 donation will get $320.00 worth of groceries for those in need. Food can be delivered on November 3, at the Atrium between 12:00 & 3:00pm and November 16, between 8:00 & 10:00pm at Dance Time Studio, 3003 Lincoln Drive West, Suite C/D, Marlton, NJ 08053

tangodancers at comcast.net