[Tango-A] NA:C George y Jairelbhi Furlong Will Be At The 15th Fandango De Tango

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 11:21:43 EDT 2013

_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

_https://hb960.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/42669/b032dbe01d8b82e6?inf_c
ontact_key=05db6d5d251f34da79a844bd8b0c99f46065205cd4947de03779720ef5ce69c7_

(https://hb960.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/42669/b032dbe01d8b82e6?inf_contact_key=05db6d5d251f34da79a844bd8b0c99f46065205cd4947de03779720ef5ce69c7
)

We're thrilled to announce our Second set of instructors for
Fandango De Tango 2013

George & Jairelbhi Furlong

Born  to an Argentinean family, Tango was a presence in George's life since
his early  childhood. Thanks to a highly musical family, he started his
musical training at  age 10 and continued through high school and college.
A native of Caracas,  Venezuela, Jairelbhi began her dance training at age
9, joining Las Voces  Blancas, one of the top dance schools for children in
the country. Because of  her graceful movements and perseverance, she became
part of the school's dance  troupe, making television performances and
traveling frequently.
Recognized  for their musicality, George and Jairelbhi Furlong have
performed and taught in  cities throughout the United States, as well as in Buenos
Aires (Argentina), and  are seen as one of the most promising Argentine
Tango couples of their  generation. Visit their website.
---

15th Annual Fandango De Tango
Can you believe it?
Wow, it's  been a thrilling ride and we're humbled beyond belief to still
be here doing  this event. What started as a small time event in a local
studio has really  grown into an international event.
Last year, for the first time, we held  the event in Dallas, TX and what a
reception we received there!
We can't  wait to go back...and the Omni Dallas Hotel was fantastic.
Everyone was raving  about the hotel, too.

The 15th Annual Fandango De Tango will be held
Nov 27 to Dec 1, 2013 in Dallas, TX at the Omni Dallas  Hotel

PREVIOUSLY FEATURED:
Pablo Pugliese y Noel  Strazza

Share:  Follow:
Remember to "Like" us on  Facebook so you can stay in the loop with our
updates and reminders.
_https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fandango-De-Tango-Festival/215969888475713_
(https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fandango-De-Tango-Festival/215969888475713)

Here's  a video of Fandango 2012 highlights!
_https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fandango-De-Tango-Festival/215969888475713?i
d=215969888475713&sk=app_107727025983833_