[Tango-A] Chicago Mini Tango Festival ends in 3 days

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 15:06:06 EST 2013

Chicago Mini Tango Festival wishes you a Happy New Year.

Early, Early Bird
Rates to the 2014 Chicago Mini Tango Festival, http://chicagominitangofestival.com  (the
9th annual milonguero festival in Chicago) end in 3 days on January 1, 2014.
Please join us and our other guests from Brazil, Canada, Sweden, Arkansas,
California, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas,  Kentucky, Louisiana,
Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio,
Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah,  Wisconsin

The Festival will be
held from Thursday, April 10 through April 14, 2014.   We have opened for
registration the Intensive Beginner Program taught by Enriqueta Kleinman.
 Information can be found at: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Beginners.php the
Information on Master Classes will be forthcoming.

The instructors
include Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel, Maximiliano Cristiani and Jesica Arfenoni,
Luis Rojas and Alicia Pons, Marcela Duran, and Enriqueta Kleinman.  DJs
will be announced in the near future. Information on the instructors can be
obtained here: http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Instructors.php

We will have at least
ten milongas and practicas and 22 workshops for Festival attendees.   Once
we announce our workshop class schedule, registration priority to the workshops
will be based on your date of registration for the Festival.

We will have a limit
to the number of attendees per workshop. Right now, we have already sold
over 50% of the alloted
number of Full festival passes. We are striving to get as close as possible
with gender balance.  You can register for the classes as a leader or a
follower.

As usual, we

To register for the
festival for the Festival, please go to: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Registration_Form.php For
pricing and payment information go to: http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php.

EARLY, EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:  Through Wednesday, January 1, 2014, we
have a Early, Early Bird Special to purchase Festival passes at substantial
discounts. The Early, Early Bird Rate for the Festival Pass is $255;
Student Full Pass-$155; and Milonga Pass-$125.  There are also discounted
rates available for other types of Festival passes. Please go to the
Registration link above and click on the PayPal™ button or mail in your registration postmarked
January 1, 2014, to get the special rate.

Take care,
Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.
www.chicagominitangofestival.com