[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC's SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S DAY EVE w/ESMERALDA'S

Lulu Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 11:01:29 EST 2013

ANOTHER SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S DAY EVENING MILONGA
Another Holiday, joyous and friendly night of dancing.
WED. JAN 1--ESMERALDA'S at the Ukrainian E.V. Restaurant.
140 2nd Av.

Family and friends welcomed who do not dance--NO admission
charged for non-dancers

Dance 6 to 11:30 --$10
Sparkle for a bit for fun! Glittery jeans, glittery earrings, ties, or just glittery
eyes and dancing!

ALSO delicious eats/drinks (optional but fabulous very reasonable holiday
dinners) or order blintzes, potato pancakes, pierogi!
Diners with 4 or more: Reservations encouraged.

For more information, call me at 212 777-6053.

And Monday, weekly, don't forget the beauuutiful venue, Mamajuana Cafe on the
Upper West Side of Manhattan--Dance 7:30 to 11:15--$10
Add $5 for an All Level Class with Guest teacher, Matthew Liam and me. 6:30.
This class is a blast! And extremely helpful to all.
Delicious food here too (optional always).