[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival - Early, Early Bird Rates End on January 1, 2014

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 09:45:13 EST 2013

Chicago Milonguero, Ltd. NEWSLETTER  :  December 21, 2013

Early, Early Bird Rates to 9th Annual Chicago Mini Tango Festival End in Two Weeks

Chicago Mini Tango Festival wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Early, Early Bird Rates to the 2014 Chicago Mini Tango Festival, http://chicagominitangofestival.com  (the 9th annual milonguero
festival in Chicago) end on January 1, 2014.  This is a great time to consider a
CMTF pass as a Christmas or Holiday gift.

The Festival will be held from Thursday, April 10 through Monday, April 14,
2014.   Information on registering for Beginner Program and Master Classes will
be forthcoming.

The instructors include Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel, Maximiliano Cristiani and
Jesica Arfenoni, Luis Rojas and Alicia Pons, Marcela Duran, and Enriqueta
Kleinman.  DJs will be announced in the near future. Information on the
instructors can be obtained here: http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Instructors.php

We will have at least ten milongas and practicas and 22 workshops for Festival

attendees.    Once we announce our workshop class schedule, registration
priority to the workshops will be based on your date of registration for the
Festival.

We will have a limit to the number of attendees per workshop. Right now, we have
already sold 50% of the alloted number of Full festival passes. We are striving
to get as close as possible with gender balance.  You can register for the
classes as a leader or a follower.

As usual, we also plan to have some special “master classes”, as well as an
"intensive beginner bootcamp" for the novice or new dancer taught by Enriqueta
Kleinman. Information to follow.

To register for the festival, please go
to: http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php.

EARLY, EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:  Through Wednesday, January 1, 2013, we have a Early, Early Bird Special to purchase Festival passes at substantial discounts. The
Early, Early Bird Rate for the Festival Pass is $255; Student Full Pass-$155;
and Milonga Pass-$125.  There are also discounted rates available for other
types of Festival passes. Please go to the Registration link above and click on
the PayPal™ button or mail in your registration postmarked January 1, 2014, to
get the special rate.

For more information go to:  http://www.icontact-archive.com/ZXLnOaQScZxBnqqtULk5s1bY_LLAjHfG?w=3