[Tango-A] NA-E: Nocturne NYC, this Saturday, Homer and Cristina.

robin thomas robinthomastango at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 11:53:14 EST 2013

New York's monthly one day tango festival

@ Dancesport
22 West 34th east entrance 4th fl.

This month December 21, Homer and Cristina N Ladas teaching workshops and
performing. DJ and host Robin Thomas.

Int class taught by Homer and Cristina 9-10.
Performance at midnight.
Chacareras at 2am.

$12
$7 college students with ID.

Don't walk out into traffic without looking! Please also don't simply lead
your partner out onto the dancefloor without waiting for a space or
catching the eye of the next leader at letting him know your intention of
joining the flow. Try to do as much as you can to aviod obstructing the
line of dance. You should not have a big space in front of you if there's
very little space between you and the couple behind you. Try to not have
more space behind you than in front of you, If everybody does the same
thing then everyone will have the same amount of space, good dancers, bad
dancers, famous dancers, beginners, whatever.

If you have a hard time not bumping into people on a crowded floor we have
another huge room, with the same music and the same awesome floor and
without me glaring at you checking to see if you're bumping into people or
not and less people and less bumping.

NO BYOB, there is a cash bar and café.

--
RobinThomasTango.com