[Tango-A] NA:C: Aug 15th Is Early Bird Deadline For 15th Fandango De Tango

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 17:20:14 EDT 2013

_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

Aug 15th Is Early Bird Deadline For 15th Fandango De Tango

The 15th Annual  Fandango De Tango will be held
Nov 27 to Dec  1, 2013 in Dallas, TX
at  the Omni Dallas Hotel
_Omni  Dallas Hotel - Fandango de Tango_
(http://omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/DallasHotel/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx)

Registrations for the 15th Annual Fandango De Tango
are now being   accepted.

Take advantage of special Early Bird discounts by   registering now.

Online (preferred): Register at our online  registration  page
Or
By mail: Send in your completed mail-in  registration form with  your
payment.

Our Early Bird discount  deadline is Aug. 15, 2013.