[Tango-A] MISC: Tango Salon Shoes - High Quality, Made-to-order Tango Shoes for Men and Women

Rick Wilson rick at rickwilsondesign.com
Wed Nov 28 00:31:58 EST 2012

Hello tangueras and tangueros,

In addition to the recently introduced Bonita women's model, we present
our new Rosita sandal.  The Rosita is available in three widths, and a
wide selection of fun colors.

Men, the Oxford model now comes in a two-tone version.
www.tangosalonshoes.com/mens/mens_oxford.html

To view all our models, visit www.tangosalonshoes.com
And, for tips on shoe care, testimonials and articles about our shoes,
visit our blog: tangosalonshoes.com/wordpress/

Comfort, function, and elegance...you can have it all with Tango Salon
Shoes!

Abrazos,
Rick and Lynda Wilson
404-325-1360