[Tango-A] NA-C:AustinSpringTangoFestival, 24 hours more for online registration!

MargVance@aol.com MargVance at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 01:09:07 EDT 2012

On line registration closes in 24 hours; then front desk registration  at
the festival, only.

The 8th Austin Spring Tango Festival

Austin is well known for our friendly people, great local music,  milongas
every night of the week!  You can have it all before, during, and  after the
festival.
Come join us this FRIDAY!!!!!!

Our Master teachers:

Esteban Moreno
Claudia Codega
Florencia  Taccetti
Evan Griffiths
Mario Consiglieri
Anabella  Diaz-Hojman

18 Classes and 3 Milongas & a Practica
Three levels of classes at all times: all level,  intermediate, &  advanced
Milonga every night
Saturday Practica
Special Asada dinner  Milonga on Sunday
Fantastic Venue!
DJs:Angel Montero, Tom Stermitz,  Christopher Nassopoulos
Check out our web site or facebook  page!
austinspringtango.com