[Tango-A] NA-C: Early bird registration deadline approaching for Chicago Tango Week

Shafqat Manzur shafqat.manzur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:33:35 EDT 2012

Dear friends,

Early Bird registration continues for Chicago Tango Week 2012, to be
held from 5-8 July. These prices are good till 15 April.

Workshops will begin on Thursday, 5 July and continue till Sunday, 8 July.
A full pass holder will be able to take up to 11 workshops from Thursday
through Sunday and attend all of the four evening milongas and two afternoon
milongas.

Please register at our new festival site: ChicagoTangoWeek.net

Also, please visit our Facebook group site:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/21188481464/

You can email us at Shafqat.Manzur at Gmail.com or contact us via Facebook.

The 2012 event will again be held at the Westin OHare. It is located
right next to the airport and has the following advantages:

- Free 5-minute all day shuttle service to and from the airport
- All workshops and milongas will be held at the hotel so there
is no need to rent a car.
- A five minute walk to the CTA Blue-line train station that goes
directly to downtown
- All indoor milongas will be held on Birch Veneer Hardwood floor.
Provided by Dance America, it is assembled without screws, using a
cabling system that does away with grooves and edges, resulting in a
super smooth dance floor that is easy on your feet. The floor is
shipped from Nashville, TN just for our event.

We have invited ten instructors who are both world class performers
and outstanding teachers...
Claudia Codega and Esteban Moreno
Dana Frigoli and Adrian Ferreyra
Magadela Gutierrez and Horacio Godoy
Barbara Carpino and Claudio Forte
Virginia Vasconi and Jonny Lambert

DJs
Horacio Godoy
Esteban Moreno
Claudio Forte
Meng Wang
Adam Hoopengardner

Extras for the fifth anniversary special edition

For the first time, we are offering an intensive beginner program with
Emily Ortiz and Vladimir Estrin.
We are also offering a DJ class by Horacio Godoy
There will be a conversational and theoretical workshop/lecture with
Dana Frigoli and Adrian Ferreyra
These programs can be purchased as separate passes.

We hope to see you in Chicago!

hugs,
Gozde and Shafqat
ChicagoTangoWeek.net

Copyright 2009-2012 Chicago Tango Week. All rights reserved. Chicago
Tango Week is a trademark of Chicago Tango Week Inc.