[Tango-A] NA-C:Small World Tango Festival (Albuquerque, Feb. 17-20)l: Registration opens tomorrow (Sunday)! Milonga-only pass added.

Daniel Boardman CCIM daniel at danielboardman.com
Sat Jan 7 13:24:31 EST 2012

In less than 24 hours, at 12:01 A.M. (MST) Sunday, January 8,
registration will open for the Small World Tango Festival (February
17-20). It will remain open until 125 leader/follower pairs have
registered, and then registration will close.

Small World is not your ordinary tango festival; it’s designed to be
intimate and less hectic, and to offer more of a local experience than
other festivals.It’s limited in size, gender-balanced, and all of its
milongas will be in an exciting off-site venue (transportation to and
from the hotel will be provided). The hotel venue, where the classes
will be held, is located in Albuquerque’s historic and walkable Old Town
neighborhood, which offers a variety of restaurant, gallery, museum, and
shopping options.

Please note that we are now offering a milonga-only pass in addition to
the full festival pass. Also, if you are contemplating taking the
two-day instructor training, we are offering a combined instructor
training and festival pass package at a much reduced price.

For additional information and to register, go to
SmallWorldTangoFestival.com <http://www.smallworldtangofestival.com>.