[Tango-A] CA-W: Tango Festival in Todos Santos, Mexico

Clay Nelson tangoclay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:27:05 EST 2012

Many of you have asked if I'm gonna do the Todos Santos Mexico tango
festival again this year.  The answer is YES!  The only difference is
that it will be a bit later in the year.  Dates are Mar 30-Apr 1,
2012. Rather then going into details, just click on my web site,
www.claysdancestudio.com and on the home page lower right is a
link.TodosTango Festival 2012.

Oh, and if you're a local teacher and would like to teach at this
event, just let me know and I'll see if I can schedule you a slot or
two.  However, before offering please keep in mind that you have to
pay your own way and your own lodging and won't make much money. It's
more for just the fun of being together and dancing tango in a super
cool little Mexican town.  Most of the local Mexicans are rather poor
and so to make it affordable we charge a measly 50 pesos donation for
each class--all of which goes to the instructor.  Last year each
instructor made perhaps a whopping $150.  With locals, ex-pats and
visitors, only around 40-50 attended--but we had fun and people loved
it!
Hope you can make it.......clay
--
Clay Nelson