[Tango-A] inquiry about 2 postings I do not see in Tango A Archives

Beatriz Dujovne bedujovne at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 19:15:17 EDT 2012

Dear person,

Please tell me if I am doing something wrong so I can correct it and get the posting mailed to its members.

Thank you

Beatriz Dujovne

I sent 2 postings to Tango a

1. one on 7-27
#1 I posted it with the subject: NA-E

2. another on 8-12

#2 I posted it with the subject NA-W

The text of the second one follows:

Dear fellow tangueras and tangueros:

I am pleased to announce the new page of my book: "In Strangers' Arms: The magic of the tango" by Beatriz Dujovne.

							www.instrangersarms.com

Written from inside the embrace and from inside its native culture of Buenos Aires, the book unveils the power within Tango's heart that propelled it to universality.

Some endorsements:
·      The governing body of the Buenos Aires National Academy of Tango.
·      Sergio Pujol, Universidad de la Plata and CONICET, Buenos Aires.
·      Eric Van Young, Distinguished Professor of History specialized in Latin American History, University of 			California San Diego.

I hope you enjoy reading "In Strangers' Arms" as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Beatriz Dujovne (Buenos Aires, and Portland)