[Tango-A] NA-C: Don't miss the 24-hour, half-price festival pass sale for the Albuquerque Tango Festival (Nov.1-4, 2012). Today only!

Daniel Boardman CCIM daniel at danielboardman.com
Sun Aug 5 00:34:23 EDT 2012

Registration is open for the Albuquerque Tango Festival. We are holding
our third annual one-day half-price sale this Sunday August 5. For this
one day, full festival passes are available for 1/2 price. Apart from
the August 5 half price sale there is no early bird or other discount
pricing.

The Albuquerque Tango Festival is one of the largest, and most
universally praised, festivals anywhere. Don't miss this one day
opportunity.

www.AlbuquerqueTangoFestival.com