[Tango-A] NA-C : Montreal International Tango Festival 10th edition

Sylvi Belleau belleautango at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 17 21:47:10 EDT 2012

Dear tangueros ,
We are happy to invite you to participate to our 10th Tango Festival.

Montreal International Tango Festival welcomes you from July 10th to 15th 2012.
Celebrate 10 years of Tango festival in Montreal.
Enjoy 6 days of dance, music and pure pleasure with a very special edition:

72 classes | 10 dancers | 7 milongas | 4 shows | 3 orchestras
1 city :  Montreal

Join us for some of the 72 classes offered by top dancers.
Enjoy a free open air concert in Théâtre de Verdure.
Dance along the beautiful St-Lawrence on live music performed by our guest orchestra from Buenos Aires.
Be seduced by Gotan Cité, our 10th anniversary tango show at Theatre Imperial* in the heart of Quartier des spectacles  with Quinteto Negro La Boca, Duo Ruiz-Ragusa and all guest dancers.
(*Centre Sandra et Leo Colber, salle Lucie et André Chagnon on Bleury).

Our guest orchestras:
Quinteto Negro La Boca (Argentina)
Duo Ruiz-Ragusa (Argentina)
Fiestango (Montreal)

Our guest dancers:
Maria Blanco and Jorge Torres,
Yamila Yvonne and Ezequiel Farfaro,
Silvana Nunez and Ivan Romero,
Guillermina Quiroga and Hugo Daniel
Elyse Dagesse and Gerardo Sanchez,

...And our different packages : La Totale, Le Touche-à-tout, Week-end tango...

Early registration special on line soon
http://www.fitm.ca/#/en/fees

All classes will be held at Tango Libre located at 2485 Mont-Royal avenue East.
More details about this summer edition  are available on our website which has just been updated.

If you need any further information, please contact us.

Faithfully,
Sylvi Belleau
Coordonator

Be part of the dance...