[Tango-A] NA-E: Minnesota TTC festival June 7 2012

Sabine Ibes sabine at ibeslandscaping.com
Tue Apr 17 15:35:09 EDT 2012

Minnesota Tango festival and the premier Tango Teacher Co-Op
June 7-8-9-10  2012
www.tangoteachercoop.org   for schedule, housing, pricing etc.

Where? Minnesota   http://www.villamariaretreats.org/

with:
Tomas Howlin
Homer and Cristina Ladas
Brigitta Winkler
Nick Jones and Diana Cruz
DJ Shorey Meyers
DJ Joe Leonardo
DJ Mitra Martin

Affordable pricing and very affordable housing!     PRE- REGISTRATION Prices will end soon! ACT now!

Don't let the name fool you! TTC is a festival for everyone! Many classes for all levels of dancers.

The word "teacher" is in the name of our event to attract the teacher or assistant or a wannabe tango teacher, because most festivals
do not have specific classes for teachers. This means that any student
will be dancing and learning with other good tango students and tango
teachers. We will have many different kinds of classes and
discussions, professional and peer presentations, and other movement
classes, 4 milongas and 3 practicas. (For Teachers-in-Training, add 4
more classes and 4 Q-and-A sessions with the teachers!) TTC is an
opportunity to network, eat, sleep and play together on one campus in
a beautiful calm setting.

More info to come. If you're on facebook, friend us:
https://www.facebook.com/events/266714473366494/

See you in June!

Sabine Ibes and the TTC team
612 501 7956