[Tango-A] NA-W: Montreal tango nuevo festival - Full festival pass / Final early bird until this sunday ( april 15th )

Tango Fabrika info at tangofabrika.com
Tue Apr 10 10:37:47 EDT 2012

The 6th Annual
Montréal International Tango Nuevo Festival
Montréal, Canada. May 17-21, 2012.
http://www.neotangofestivalmontreal.com/home.php

Hi everyone!

The 6th International Tango Nuevo Festival will take place from May 17
to May 21, 2012.
The early bird registration for  "Full Festival pass" will be closed
on April 15th - 00:00am (EDT) !
Please, do not miss the Early Bird deadline! The Early Bird
registration will close on Sunday, April  15th at 0:00am (EDT) sharp.
Absolutely NO Early Bird registration will be accepted on and after
April 15th. Registrations can only be done online and in person at
Tango Fabrika. We don't accept checks by mail for the early bird
registration.

Please not forget to choose the classes!
Class Schedule : http://www.neotangofestivalmontreal.com/schedule.php

We will send PDF file of the confirmation of class with your partner's
contact by e-mail starting April 11th.  If you want to make any change
of classes, please let us know before April 11th.

Registration : http://www.neotangofestivalmontreal.com/registration.php
Free accomodation in Montreal : please check here http://www.couchsurfing.org/

Please not hesitate to ask us any questions!
For further info : info at tangofabrika.com

Hope to see you all soon!

Sincerely,
Tango Fabrika