[Tango-A] SA: Tango Tour to Buenos Aires

Amy and Ray amyandray at conventillodelujo.com
Sat May 28 16:58:16 EDT 2011

We are happy to offer you a great deal on an exciting tango tour to Buenos
Aires in June, July, August, or September.  These are the winter months in
Buenos Aires and a great time to come to dance tango.  The milongas are not
quite so crowded and they are comfortably cool.  Spend 10 nights with us
anytime during those months in our beautiful Conventillo de Lujo,
www.ConventillodeLujo.com.

The following is included in the tour.

- Airport Transfers
- Special Welcome Luncheon
- Breakfast and Lunch every Day
- City Tour (Up to 5 hours by car))
- Ten Group Dance Classes
- One Private Lesson with Conventillo de Lujo Instructors, Mario and Laura
- Six Nights at the Milonga with Escorts
- One Spectacular Tango and Folklore Dinner/Show
  September 7th, 2011, Sangre de Tango will be presented for the first time
in Buenos Aires.
  Sangre de Tango is Conventillo de Lujo’s own show, produced by Amy and
Manuel Ortiz.
- Transportation to the milongas and show
- Farewell Party
- Unlimited International Calling
- Cable TV and Wireless Internet Service
- Housekeeping

We offer all this for only $1,599 USD per person.  This price is based on
shared occupancy at Conventillo de Lujo.  Arrange you own flights at your
convenience.  When you get to Buenos Aires virtually everything is
included.  We will look forward to hosting you sometime in the coming
months!

We also offer the following options.

1) Trip to Cataratas del Iguazú
- Two full days in Iguazú
- Round trip on luxury bus (Full bed and dinner with champagne)
- Hotel transfers
- Lodging in Los Troncos (www.hotellostroncosiguazu.com)
- Guided tour of the Falls
- Our package price for this trip is $399 USD (based on shared occupancy).
   If you have not been to the Falls it is an opportunity that you do not
want to miss.
   Extend your tour to Buenos Aires a few days.  It is an incredible trip.

2) Full day at the Estancia on Saturday of your tour
- Complete show, folklore and tango
-  Argentine Parrillada (Big Barbecue)
- Demonstrations of horsemanship
- Horseback riding or rides in a cart