[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto Tango Festival Less Than 1 Month Away

info@rhythmandmotion.ca info at rhythmandmotion.ca
Sat May 21 10:27:46 EDT 2011

Dear Dancers,

Just a friendly reminder that the 7th Annual Toronto Tango Festival is
less than one month away... June 9th-12th!

All events will take place at the Lithuanian Hall at 1573 Bloor St. West,
with the exception of the Late Night Milongas on Friday and Saturday which
will be held at the Lower Ossington Theatre, at 100A Ossington Avenue
(just north of Queen St).

The festival promises to be a great event. We will be keeping with
tradition of inviting some of the best international teachers and dj’s.
Don’t miss the opportunity to train with the masters at this year’s
Toronto Tango Festival. We already have dancers registered from all over
Canada, the U.S. and even Europe!

Here are some links to the performances of the invited  teachers:

Mario & Anabella
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zs1BFPIMY4

Oliver & Silvina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylDWbp-dGkI

Luis & Daniela
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUUaV17niQ

Adam & Ciko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEwMC-IPe3c

Last year, our Saturday night Grand Ball Milonga was sold out. If you
would like to buy an advance ticket or have not yet registered for the
festival please visit our website www.TorontoTangoFestival.com . You are
also welcome to register by phone at 416-240-0808.

For more information on all festival workshops and milongas, and for a
full schedule please visit www.TorontoTangoFestival.com

See you all in June!
Elizabeth

Toronto Tango Festival