[Tango-A] NA-E: THR 6/9 & 6/16 • WORKSHOPS W/MILES TANGOS @ Sangha Space!

Close Embrace Tango closembrace at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:49:11 EDT 2011

Miles Tangos is starting a tiny tour.  I thought I'd help him get the word out.

He's a great teacher filled with insight, patience, loads critical information, and loads of technique exercises.  If you know anyone in the Philly area that wants to take their dance to the next level, this is the guy that will do it for you!  I have no interest in these classes, he's not paying me to say these things, I just know that Miles is a great teacher!  Please pass the word.  - Thanks.  Ben.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Please pre-register: http://bit.ly/llTUYd

THURSDAY, JUNE 9th
• 7:30-9:00 - Overturned Sacadas! (Int/Adv)
• 9:00-12:00 - Guided Practica!

THURSDAY, JUNE 16th
• 7:30-9:00 - Super Cool Turns (Int/Adv)
• 9:00-12:00 - Guided Practica!

Location: Sangha Space is @ 116 W. Baltimore Ave, 2nd flr, Media, PA 19063

                  Google Maps: http://bit.ly/ihDFZo
		  Bing Maps: http://binged.it/jgKrwx

FEES:

Pre-Registeration:
	One workshop $25
	Two workshops $40
At The Door
	$30 Each.

REGISTRATION:

http://www.sanghaspace.com/Sangha_Space/Dance_Classes__Argentine_Special_Events.html

VIDEO PREVIEW:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTnA02GICB4

Miles Bio!

Miles just returned from a long traveling & teaching tour in Europe and Buenos Aires.  He started down the tango path way in late 2006 with tango legend Daniel Trenner. He has taught in Boise, Portland, San Francisco, Houston, San Antonio, Asheville, New York City, Northampton, Boston, Buffalo, Malta, Warsaw, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Zurich. His students have consistently said of him, that he gets to the root of the issue almost immediately and then adds layer upon layer of making it feel much better. His teaching focus is learning both sides of the embrace simultaneously, and focusing on proper, clean, clear technique and building from there.