[Tango-A] SA: Two Brand New Studios in Almagro!

cARcu carcuweb at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 02:14:47 EDT 2011

I'm happy to announce two new additions to the Mi Refugio family: MR Salguero I and II.

Conveniently located on Salguero Street between Rivadavia and Mitre (only one block away from legendary Confiteria Las Violetas), these apartments are part of a newly constructed building with all the amenities needed for a pleasant stay: pool, park, grilling and event area, among others. Also each studio offers a big private terrace facing the pool.

Just like our other apartments, these 560 square feet studios have: a queen size bed, telephone, broadband internet with Wi-Fi access, AC, cable TV and DVD player, fridge, microwave, linens, towels, and utensils. Housekeeping service is also available upon request.

Weekly rate is $375 USD. For complete details and pictures visit www.mirefugio.info. For inquiries e-mail us at mirefugio at nyc.rr.com or call us at (347) 371-3000.

When planning your next trip to Buenos Aires... keep us in mind. And Buenos Tangos! Carlos Q.